Wednesday, January 14, 2009

More holiday pics

Maya and Dad
Maya and Grandpa John
Maya and Ella. She is getting a lot of play time because she is cute and it is her birthday today (1-14-09). "Yea I'm one!"
My three loves.
Random family sunset beach pic. No Shelly, Vic, Lucia, Ruth or me.
Ella's new cousin Lucia
Ella looking like a body builder?

Ella drives a boat like a 5 year old.
Ella holding a fish. Her real job on the boat was to put her hand into a murky bait well and pull live shrimp out. There is no way I would have done it. Ella perfected a technique of grabbing the shrimp by a whisker like part with great precision.
Me and my beautiful wife.

2 comments:

queasyfish said...

Mayas growing up, haven't seen her in a while.

"My three loves" is my favorite, especially good of Susan.

Jared said...

Thanks John I really like that one too. It is hard to get all three of them both cooperating with a pic and having a pleasant expression on their faces while looking at me:)