Sunday, March 08, 2009

Pugsley was born on 3-6-09






Heath was present for the birth of my new bike, the Surly Pugsley from Jay "Hollywood" Henderson's bike shop last Friday night. Susan has had a busy MBA school schedual since Thursday so I had limited time to buy and ride until today. Here are some Saturday sneek a ride in within Maya's nap monitor range ride pics. Included are the obligatory Pugsley pics of how it looks next to my regular MTB bike and a pic of the odd geared front wheel and curvy fork pic. The last pic is along bluff creek which flows behind my house.

4 comments:

Heath said...

That bike's a blast to ride.
snicate

SeanH said...

YOU GOT A PUGS???? Kick ass!!!!

Can't wait to see it!

Mom to Mrs. Bingles and MyMy said...

That bike is WROCOL. Happy you are happy, binks.

Jared said...

I am so glad you have been supportive throughout this process it is great to have a wife supportive of big bike world.