Wednesday, July 30, 2008

The new Minner



Susan, Ella, Maya and I are going to Wilmington NC to see her grandma Ruth and to see an art show of hers this next week. I will likely be computer absent for the next week so I figured I would post a weeks worth of posts all at once. Actually I just unloaded all of my cell phone pics onto my computer and suddenly have diarrhea of the blog. Either way I figure I should start with a post about our new Minni van to ensure the rest of the posts seem more interesting. It's a Honda Odyssey and will meet our needs very well. And by "needs" I mean leather seats, DVD player, navigation system, rear camera, 6 CD changer, automatic opening side and rear door, foot pedals that come to you and an engine that changes from 6 to 4 to 3 cylinders to conserve fuel.

1 comment:

Mom to Mrs. Bingles and MyMy said...

You forgot to mention that, while watching Maya, within 5 hours, I cleaned out your old car-filled with 2,000 funyons, 5,000 random coins- drove to the dealer, traded in your car and got 7K off the MSRP.